Friday, February 22, 2013

"It was only just a dream..."

Hello, hello from Jeonju, South Korea! My next stop for POE (Provincial Office of Education) Orientation! I will be here until Wednesday where I will finally end up in my oneroom in Gunsan, South Korea! 

What an adventure my TaLK life has been so far. If you are just catching on, I have just left the land of Jochiwon, South Korea (home sweet home) and am now living in my province, Joellabuk-do in the city of Jeonju. I have been so blessed by not only this experience but also by all of the wonderful people I have met here! As cheesy as it is, this experience has already changed my life in more ways than I could have ever dreamed. It is such an awesome experience! Here are some photos from the past few days. I can't wait to tell you about my experience in the next section, and then the rest of my time here! 

Max, Andrew, and I 



Laura, Virginia, Brittney, and I. 
We were having a good time! 

Ren-Ann and I! 
Thanks for being a wonderful roomie! 

Our new home! 
Well, for the next five days. 


Today was our last day in orientation in Jochiwon which means Closing Ceremonies. This was such a sad time, but also exciting because it means a new adventure! At the ceremony, our groups had the ability to vote on awards. I won Miss Congeniality for my group! I was so excited! Here are some photos of me getting my award, and Laura and Esther having some fun in the process! Haha! 



Anyway, it has been three weeks now, and I honestly feel as though my time in Korea is just a dream. I cannot wait to see what the rest of my time holds and of course, I can't wait to let you in on all of it. 


Kiyana In Korea



 

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you and the experiences you have had and those to come. How awesome! You are such a caring, giving person. You have so much to offer. GO, DO AND HAVE FUN. I'm going to try to get Marlee and take her to Abby's or Mam's for a scype secession soon. She has already changed so much. She is beautiful and wonderful. A perfect angel. Yes, I'm in love :) I can't wait for you to see her and for me to see you. Take care, have fun and be safe. <3 You! Amy

    ReplyDelete